- Work out your budget. Take into account your rent, utilities, food and other outgoings
- Choose your friends wisely! They may be your best friend but living with them is a whole other matter. What are their worst habits and can you put up with them hogging the bathroom?
- Consider using one bank account for your group to pay all your household bills
- Consider taking insurance to cover your personal items and to cover you for any accidents that cause damage to your landlord’s property. We can help you with this, just ask
- Act quickly. Once you’ve found a property you like, secure it before someone else does
- Keep all your documents safe as you may need to refer to them throughout your tenancy
Email us at email@example.com