- Close to CCCU
- Close to Leisure Centres & Swimming Pools
- Presented Over Two Floors
- Security Phone Entry System
- Close to Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Balcony and Cathedral Views
This superb duplex apartment would make an ideal home for two students looking for space and peace and quiet. Conveniently located for the town centre, CCCU, UCA and UKC, local shops, supermarkets and leisure centres. Located on the first floor, this apartment has a large open plan lounge/diner through to a spacious kitchen offering lots of storage space, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. This apartment is very light with large windows in all rooms and a balcony in the lounge. the kitchen window offers a great view of the Cathedral. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and the bathroom with shower over the bath.
This duplex apartment is always popular and goes quickly. Call Page & Co now to book your viewing on 01227 472000
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.