- On Street Parking
- Two Bathrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Communal Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Walking Distance to Kent University
- Double Beds
- Plenty of On Street Parking
The rooms are set in a semi detached house with plenty of on road parking available. This furnished double room offers a desk, good size wardrobe and leads to the garden through use of the back door. The communal area is open plan with fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge providing lots of space for you to use at your leisure. Rough Common is a very sought after area and has a local convenience shop and is on a regular bus route to the town centre and easy walking distance to the University of Kent. Call now to arrange a viewing on 01227 472000.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.