- Close to Town Centre
- Short Walk to Ashford International Station
- Modern Fittings
- Refurbished a Year Ago
- Spacious Living Areas
- Parking for Two
The property can be furnished or unfurnished, There are two double bedrooms and one single, which have had new carpets and painting in the past year. Downstairs there is a spacious and light lounge, a kitchen with modern fitted units and appliances and a handy utility room. The bathroom has a white suite with shower over the bath.
Parking is available to the rear of the property. Call Page & Co now on 01227 472000 to arrange your viewing
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.