- Great Price
- Quiet cul de sac Location
- Ten Minute Walk to Town Centre
- off Road Parking
- Close to local Shops & Takeaways
Claremont Place is a quiet cul-de-sac conveniently located within easy reach of local shops, take aways, bars and restaurants and with the City Centre just a ten minute walk away. This lovely house has 3 double bedrooms and a single room and is a great price. It has off road parking and a garden, cosy living room, kitchen and double bedroom downstairs and two double bedroom and the single upstairs along with the bathroom. call to book your viewing now on 01227 472000
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.